Date: Saturday, October 19, 2019
Time: 3-6 PM Vendors may arrive any time after 12:30pm, but are asked to be set-up by 2:30pm.
Location: Historic Burnham House, 3565 7th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92103
Questions? Please contact: Phifer Crute, Special Events Manager, Pcrute@home-start.org
- Your company included on save-the-date cards and printed invitation (inclusion based on dates)
- Vendor logo featured on pre-event promotional pieces, including but not limited to Social media announcements (Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram).
- One Exclusive social media post recognizing your company as a Partner (We’ll tag your company page).
- Your logo on all eBlasts (to 1,000+ recipients).
Day of Event Marketing
- Engagement of 300 guests as you offer samples.
- Distribution of any promotional materials you would like.
- Exposure via media covering the event.
As a Partner we ask that you provide:
- Tastings for approximately 250-300 attendees & necessary plates or utensils.
- A representative at your booth to serve & discuss your product.
- (required for caterers & spirit companies, optional but highly preferred for wineries & breweries. If you are unable to attend, a volunteer will pour samples on your behalf)
- Donation for the silent auction or wine pull (optional)
Home Start will provide:
- One 6-ft table with linen (you are welcome to bring a branded linen)
- Ice and/or electricity as needed
- Wine tasting cups (if applicable)