The goal of Community Services for Families (CSF) is to promote child safety, child well-being and stable living environments for children.
Services provided by CSF are:
- Home-based parent education and case management services
- Community-based parent education classes
- Parent Partners – a peer support program for parents involved with Child Welfare Services
- Connections for families to community resources
Priority is given to families who are currently involved with Child Welfare Services. Community Services for Families services are free of charge and are offered in several regions of the County by Home Start and partner agencies.
For more information about Community Services for Families, contact:
Luz Alarcon, Intake Coordinator
Join us for Free Parenting Education Classes at Community Services for Families East Region
Through Systemic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) you will learn effective parenting skills that will help Strengthen your relationship with your children. (Meets Welfare & Institution Code.) (7 week courses)
- Dates: Please see our Virtual Parenting Class Schedule
- Time: 4pm – 6pm
- Location: Virtual (please see flyer above)
All Classes require Pre-Registration Please call (619) 631-8972 to register.
Program Funded in Part by: